- Imagine feeding your baby fresh, yummy foods like Pear-banana-pumpkin, or Mango-black bean-chicken, or fresh strawberry puree. This book is filled with 66, easy to make, recipes and hundreds of different yummy food combinations
- Recipes are in chapters to fit your babies age: I’m Ready (4-6 months), This is Yummy(7-9 months), More Please(10-12 months) and Family Favorites(recipes kids of all ages can enjoy)
- Includes: why to make your own baby food, essential information on food allergies, nutrition, foods to avoid, no-cook purees, infant CPR and emergency choking care, organics , a journal section and much more.
- Created and written by Liza Huber, who wanted a convenient, quality homemade baby food system after her first child was born. Follow SageSpoonfuls for lots of new recipes for baby and growing family
- Winner of the Mom’s Best Literary Gold Award, Silver Medal Independent Publisher’s Award and Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal
As parents, we only want the best for our children. By feeding them homemade baby food, we are not only giving them the most delicious and nutritious food-we are laying a strong foundation for a lifetime of healthy choices. You don’t need to be a chef, have al lot of time on your hands, or a kitchen full of fancy equipment to make your own baby food-in fact you’ll be shocked at how fun and easy it is with Sage Spoonfuls system. By spending just 1 hour every 2 weeks, you can have a freezer stocke
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 14.99